Thursday, November 12, 2009

Will taking a shower after I got a relaxer cause it to come out?

I got a relaxer on Sunday at around 12pm~1pm and then I went to my boyfriend's house. When I went home, which was around 8pm or 9pm, I took a shower because I hadn't showered in awhile and I didn't like the odor I might've been giving off. So I took a shower, and when I got out of the shower, my hair was still straight (and very nice looking may I add). And when it fully dried the next day for school, it was awesome!


However, the next day I had to wet my hair because it was really sweaty from Kung Fu and unexpectedly, it was...not really straight. Was this because I washed it out too soon? I didn't know I wasn't supposed to!

Will taking a shower after I got a relaxer cause it to come out?
24 hours then u can


Be calm


No comments:

Post a Comment