Thursday, November 12, 2009

Which English-language movies wood u watch w/ a dubbed 2nd language?

Sometimes I would watch Telefutura or Azteca America %26amp; watch a film, usually a action, blow-em-up, kung fu flic. I figured that w/ such non-verbal activity, y do I need 2 listen 2 the dialogue, even if I took 4 years of Spanish in hi school %26amp; sometimes listen 2 Spanish-lang. radio stations?





So which films or film genres do u watch w/ a dubbed 2nd language? (not w/ subtitles) Which language wood it b? %26amp; r u fluent in it?

Which English-language movies wood u watch w/ a dubbed 2nd language?
i watched a chinese movie it was like curse of the golden flowers or something like that.


all subtitled but VERY good.
Reply:Im mexican american and im fluent in spanish. Whenever Im watching a movie with my mom, we usually put spanish subtitles on all of them so she can understand them. I dont mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment