Thursday, November 12, 2009

A friend of mine?

a friend of mine is quite forgivable but he still feels angry on stuff...like if anyone bothers him for a period of time and stuff he still lets them but sometimes he would feel like beating them up...well he is quite strong (he doesn’t train or anything)but he is still strong he he can lift about 75kg without any help and once he punched me just to joke around with not much strength and I start bleeding and I was bruised for bout 2weeks...but he looks perfectly normal not much muscle(just normal) ect(he used to train kung fu though but for like 2-3years)anyway he aint the kind of guy u call bully,jerk,clown ect he is the kind of guy that stays quite but anyway we will start school soon...and there r about 2-3 ppl that got him pissed these past 2 years but he tried to ignore them he said if they bother me this year I will seriously beat em...he never did that to someone yet and I now him since I was but 2 and I saw him angry a couple of time and he wouldn’t care of wat happens...

A friend of mine?
well i think that ur friend should not always keep his anger inside of him. tell him to go to class that let his anger go away and another thing who should always be there as a friend to calm him down never tell him to go beat up someone. anyways. the reason why i said that was because i had bestfriend like that and me and him are really close well one time he told me that no one is going to brother him so i look at him and than we change the conversation so than we was at school and this kid got into his face so my bestfriend got so angry that he punch him and he was about to kill him i had to get him off and no one could have get him off so the police came and now he in proabation and can't do anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment