Thursday, November 12, 2009

What sould i do?(look at details)?

there are some retards that walk the same way i do from school. they started talking to my friend like they were gonna beat him up. i told them not to try because i do zui quan (a type of kung fu) and they wouldint stand a chance and i didint want to half to hurt them. they triped my friend and started walking again. they then started to throw rocks at me and my friend, they have bad aim :) they do that kind of stuff to me and my friend almost every day. i usualy try to avoid fights so i just ignore them. what should i do? my friend has a pretty good idea but i dont want to go that far, hint hint. what should i do?

What sould i do?(look at details)?
first of all, it is wonderful that you don't want to fight with anyone and you care so much about your friend. Here where I live, if this were to happen on the way to school for my kids or on their way home from school, from my front door or to my front door, they are considered bound to school policy and they can easily be reported, get detention, or suspension or worse, the police can be called and they can be charged.
Reply:unfortunately they will continue to harrass until you use your kung fu....school policy, detention, police will only make it worse...take'm out

myspace codes

No comments:

Post a Comment